NATIONWIDE RETAIL CHAIN
MSP solution for high volume temporary hiring needs
One of the nation’s largest off-price retail chains began to transition away from using certain support roles throughout their merchandising organizations. As a result, our longstanding relationship enabled The Execu|Search Group to provide high caliber candidates to realign their departments.
- High volume needs spanning a number of merchandising organizations
- Time sensitivity, as candidates needed to be hired within a 6-month time frame
- Addressing high turnover for certain roles and providing support staff for new departments
Over the course of 6 months, our MSP solution allowed the client to rebuild a number of their merchandising organizations with 53 new hires.
LEADING URGENT CARE CENTER
New market expansion in need of geo-specific staffing needs
Within the first few years of the company’s operation, they emerged as a leading Urgent Care organization serving NYC. In order to continue to meet the high demand for health services, they chose to partner with The Execu|Search Group to support their expansion efforts.
- Client needed comprehensive recruitment strategy to better serve growing patient population
- Project required specialized health professionals with niche skill sets for client sites throughout Tri-State area
Over the course of 10 months, The Execu|Search Group filled 12 full-time specialized roles across 6 different client sites.
LARGE INTERNATIONAL BANK
Staffing high-level consultants for impending internal audit
The international bank was alerted by the SEC that their company would need to undergo an internal audit. Without having a team already in place, the client had 5 months to staff a full compliance team prior to the audit in order to avoid multi-billion dollar fines.
- 4-5 months to prepare for an impending internal audit
- Required a total of 60 compliance professionals to be in place leading up to the audit
- Candidates needed to be bilingual while possessing proper compliance certifications and a proven track record of audit exposure
Over the course of 5 months, the client ultimately hired 30 of the candidates The Execu|Search Group provided and successfully passed the audit.
INTERNATIONAL BANKING FIRM
REBUILDING A DEPARTMENT & REPAIRING A REPUTATION
Prior to our partnership, our client’s Tax Department had a negative reputation in the accounting/tax industry that posed a significant challenge in attracting new talent. Poor work-life balance and improper planning had led to excessive turnover and impeded workflow. As a result, the firm’s new hiring manager made it a priority to implement long-lasting changes, and utilized The Execu|Search Group’s expansive accounting network and skilled recruitment specialists to do so.
- Unhappy employees and a department in unrest
- High turnover and high-level, specialized needs
- An impaired reputation in the industry
Successfully re-staffed the entire department and improved reputation while reducing turnover.
LEADING NONPROFIT HOSPITAL
CREATING A UNIQUE MSP SOLUTION FOR TIME-SENSITIVE STAFFING
A leading nonprofit hospital located in Brooklyn turned to The Execu|Search Group to act as the hospital’s Managed Service Provider (MSP) for all their temporary staffing needs. The client’s internal HR department was responsible for a large volume of temporary staffing requests from various departments, and needed a partner who could help them efficiently manage these needs in a timely manner.
- High volume needs for varying clinical and non-clinical specialties
- Time sensitivity
- Lack of a centralized staffing system
Utilized a unique MSP solution to deliver credentialed candidates and continue to work with the hospital as their Managed Service Provider.
HIGH-VOLUME STAFFING FOR A PROGRAM UNDER AUDIT
After acquiring a program from a social service agency facing bankruptcy, our client faced a challenge: re-staffing the entire program under government deadlines and budgets. At the end of their 29-month budget, the efficiency of the program would be re-assessed and further funding would be discussed. To avoid uninterrupted services to their client base during this difficult project, they turned to The Execu|Search Group for help.
- High volume, with over 200 long-term contract openings
- Diverse needs across industries and specialties
- Unique, unprecedented staffing requests
4 months into the project, 109 new employees sourced by The Execu|Search Group were working on-site.
GLOBAL FINANCIAL INSTITUTION
RE-STAFFING AN INTERNAL AUDIT DEPARTMENT
Like many others in the financial services field, our client found themselves with an overwhelming number of specialized hiring needs after the subprime mortgage crisis. Their plan was to significantly improve their internal audit department within 18 months by hiring at the senior to senior managing director levels. Due to the shifting supply & demand of qualified candidates, their VP of Talent Acquisition turned to The Execu|Search Group for help.
- High level, specialized needs
- Large scale hiring to rebuild an entire department
- Time sensitivity in order to adhere to policies and regulations in time
Successfully placed 13 high-level needs in 18 months, with 70% of submitted candidates receiving interviews.
GLOBAL BIOPHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY
WEATHERING HURRICANE SANDY TO MEET STAFFING DEADLINES
Just a few days before the East Coast was hit by Hurricane Sandy, one of our clients—a global pharmaceutical company based in New Jersey—had a sudden need to staff an entire customer care department for a new drug launch. Facing high volume, time sensitivity, and severe weather obstacles, the client turned to The Execu|Search Group for help to weather the storm.
- Building an entire department of 30 employees
- A set-in-stone project launch date
- Power outages and severe weather events
Made 18 successful placements in 30 days, utilizing weekends to work around storm-related obstacles.
LEADING PROVIDER OF HEALTHCARE COVERAGE
EXTENSIVE HIRING TO MEET THE DEMANDS OF NEW ENROLLMENTS
After signing a significant contract with a major nonprofit health insurance provider and experiencing a subsequent spike in new enrollment inquiries, a major healthcare provider came to The Execu|Search Group for help. The task: to hire 5 customer service professionals per week to support the overburdened Human Resources division. These hires would take place over six weeks in order to balance out the expected influx of new enrollments.
- High volume of needs in a short time span
- Time sensitivity: all hires had to be made in 6 weeks
- A need for healthcare and managed care skillsets
Made 28 placements, 50% of which transitioned to perm or employed indefinitely, with an 80% success rate.