The Execu|Search Group believes that success starts with a company culture that employees are happy to be a part of. That is why we have cultivated a workplace where individuals have an opportunity to grow professionally and thrive in the entrepreneurial environment we established back in 1985.
From ping pong tournaments in our office rec room to charity runs/walks, monthly jean days, and firm-wide community initiatives, Execu|Search promotes collaboration and believes in rewarding hard work.
At The Execu|Search Group, our people are the key to our firm’s success. That’s why we are committed to supporting the growth and development of all our employees, regardless of their tenure within the organization. When you join The Execu|Search Group, no experience is necessary for long-term success with our firm and we believe that through a combination of hard work, a drive to succeed, and formal training, you’ll have the tools you need to take advantage of our many opportunities for growth.
Training & Support
Whether you are joining our firm in an entry-level position, or as a seasoned professional, we know how essential training is to building a successful career with us. That’s why each employee starts with a week-long introduction to the firm and the industry, and our training programs are tailored for each specific role within the company: Executive Recruiter, Account Executive, and Staffing Manager.
After this intensive initial training period, we also believe that it’s important to help our employees further develop their skills through:
- Monthly “Lunch & Learn” workshops
- Participation in relevant industry events
- Leadership development programs
We are also one of few firms that staff their own in-house Marketing Department – a unique value add for our colleagues. Our Marketing team utilizes digital, mobile, and social platforms to not only assist our employees in attracting talent, but also educate all of our stakeholders about the factors that will affect their careers and hiring decisions.
Our firm has a long history of supporting worthy causes and organizations. On a monthly basis, our firm raises money or goods for a charity that has been nominated by our staff, and The Execu|Search Group matches the donations made during these charitable fundraisers.
Stemming from this commitment to community, The Execu|Search Group founded The Women’s Network, which aims to bring female employees together under shared common goals:
- To ensure that women at all levels of The Execu|Search Group are meeting, supporting and helping one another to move forward in their careers.
- To function as a unified collective that supports related nonprofit organizations together.
The Women’s Network represents a forum where women can come together and build a culture of trust, mutual support, and philanthropy. We conduct bi-annual meetings, host various networking events with guest speakers, and support related nonprofit organizations that are all geared towards helping women move forward in their careers.
We provide incentives for members of our firm who demonstrate high levels of performance and service. As our way of saying “thank you” to the employees who make it possible for us to remain a leading force in the industry, we invite top-performing staff members and a guest of their choice to attend a weekend getaway at a major island resort, with airfare and hotel accommodations covered by the firm. This "Chairman's Circle" excursion is a reward for superior service and is also an opportunity for us to reflect upon and celebrate our successes.
- The Execu|Search Group was ranked as one of the “Top 50 Best Places to Work in NYC,” by Crain’s NY Business Magazine in 2008, 2010, and 2011, as well as one of the “Top 100 Best Places to Work in NJ” in 2014, 2015, and 2016 by NJBIZ business journal.
- For many years, we’ve been consistently ranked as one of the “New York Area’s Largest Executive Recruiters” by Crain’s New York Business Magazine.
- In 2012 and 2013, we earned a spot on Crain’s New York Business Magazine’s “Fast 50” list, which ranks the fastest growing companies in New York.
- In 2015 and 2016, we earned a spot on the Inc. 5000 list - Inc. Magazine's list of America's fastest growing private companies.
If you would like to build a career with us, we’d love to connect with you. Check out our current openings.